Листи до редакції

A man from Lviv was hospitalized due to a snake bite

On July 17, at 20:54, the Rescue Service “101” received a report that a man, born in 1993, a resident of Lviv, was admitted to the intensive care unit of Skolivska Central Hospital with a diagnosis of a snake bite on his left foot.

The condition of the victim is moderate.

The head office of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine in the Lviv region warns the residents of the region to be careful and attentive when going into the forest or nature.

If you happen to see a reptile next to you, do not panic, do not approach or make sudden movements, but calmly move away.

Reptiles have poor eyesight and hearing, but with their body they very well pick up the vibrations of the ground at a distance of 10-15 meters.

Be careful in places where you can meet reptiles: tall grass, bushes, forest. When going into the forest, it is better to wear high, tight shoes that will not be bitten by a snake.

Голос Сокальщини на GoogleNews