Стислий огляд подій

In Lviv, a morning fire in an apartment almost took the life of a man

On February 23, at 07:36, rescuers received a report about a fire in the city of Lviv on the street I. Franka, 101 on the second floor of a four-story residential building in one of the apartments.

Fire and rescue units of the city of Lviv were dispatched to the scene.

When firefighters arrived at the scene, smoke was billowing from the windows of the apartment. The rescuers put on special respiratory and vision protection devices and began work on extinguishing the fire. At the time of ignition, a man was in the apartment. Firefighters took the man to fresh air and handed him over to medics.

At 07:49 the fire was localized and at 07:59 it was extinguished by two units of the gas and smoke protection service.

As a result of the fire, a man was poisoned by combustion products and was hospitalized in the Lviv Regional Clinical Hospital in a moderate condition.

Household items on an area of 5 square meters were destroyed by fire. 11 personnel and 2 units of special equipment were involved in extinguishing the fire.

Голос Сокальщини на GoogleNews